Win a personal mentorship session with Michael Chu, Creative Director @ Ramotion.
Register to the challenge and make your submission by April 2, midnight PST.
For this UpLabs Challenge, design and animate a data input screen from a Delivery app 🚚 🍕 📦 !
It should represent the following scenario:
- User selects a Delivery address (can choose from a list of previous addresses or add a new one)
- User picks a Delivery day and the best time to receive the package/delivery (e.g. from 8 AM to 10 AM)
- User can enter notes for the deliveryman
We want to you to have as much freedom as needed: your solution can be designed for iOS, Android or Web, don't hesitate to try interesting UX and think about unique ways to bring personality to your work.
How does the challenge work?
Registration & submission: March 20 → April 2 (2 weeks)
Voting : April 3 → April 13 (10 days)
Winner announced : April 13!
Read the rules and use the inspiration below as a starting point. Good luck!
Create a fun, intuitive Delivery app screen workflow. Your submission can be UI screens, an animation, a prototype or even a coded solution. We ask you to upload your submission or submit a link to your Dribbble shot, Github repo, CodePen, etc
Please, make sure that:
- The source file is uploaded (PSD, Sketch, HTML, etc).
- Your work related with a Delivery app.
- Your work was created for this challenge, it's unique and your own.
- You only make one submission for this challenge.
Challenge Jury Members
The Jury will be selecting the best submissions and the community (you) will pick the winner!
1-on-1 chat with Ramotion's Design Lead!
The winner of this challenge will have the incredible opportunity to chat with Michael Chu, Creative Director @ Ramotion. It's a unique one-on-one mentorship session of 45 minutes with one the leaders in the Design industry!
Start with some inspiration
Find inspiration with these examples crafted by the talented community.